Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bad girl

That's what Nat said to Boogie yesterday.

Boogie was hungry--I NEEDed foods. So Boogie got into the big box filled with Boogie foods--foods Nano keeps from Boogie. Sometimes Boogie can get the big box open, most times no. It's cold in the big foods box, but always some Boogie foods inside. I helps Boogie's self. I ate a few breads, then Nat came to Boogie's house and saw big box open. Nat says, "OOooohhh...BAD giRLL!" I ran away. Nat was mad Boogie left the big box open after I done with foods.

Other big box times better. Boogie found big chunk of cheese full of holes. Boogie ate all cheese foods. Nano very mad Boogie eat cheeses. Next day, go potty outside hard for Boogie.

Different big box Boogie found pizza--more foods than Boogie could eat. I left some pizza foods for Nano and Nat. Still Nano spank me. Put Boogie face right in foods I left for him. Boogie already had 'nuf.

Big box hides Boogie foods. Big box get Boogies in trouble. Silly big box no stop Boogie.

No comments: