Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Boogie Minty Fresh


This picture show other thing Boogie did on Boogie-cation. Boogie tryin' to get better breath. Nano always say how bad it be.

And serious, Boogie try anything at now point. Special-diet is no no bad pits. Think 'bout it. What if you had to eat one thing over and over and that all you got? Even if it somethin' good like hamburger, imagine eatin' hamburger and only hamburger for every foods, every treat for weeks and weeks. Boogie promise, you be sick of burger. (Oh what Boogie would give or take for hamburger right now... sweet sweet hamburger....)

So yes, while on Boogie-cation, Boogie jump in Nano's seat while Nano and Nat out of car and Boogie ate hunk of Nano's gum, foil and all stuffs.

You don't know what it like. Don't judge Boogie.

4 comments:

childishkim said...

Dear Boogie
I'm Reggie. We have the same face. But mine is bigger and mouth is bigger. I like supermint and ate most of the new pack last week. I just found it on the floor in a sealed up bag inside another bag. I also found a chocolate bar and good tasting wrapper.
... but i got in trouble. Mom and Dad try and put me on a special diet too (they told me 70 lbs is too much) - but I just find stuff. Not my fault.
I'm a fan of your boogie blog and you should check out my mom and dad's. I'm always on it.
bye.
copaceticlife.blogspot.com

childishkim said...

Boogie

Look at this dumb dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2BgjH_CtIA

Jessica said...

I can't leave my purse anywhere that Zephyr can get it, because he loves Melon Mint Orbit. And also loved the bag of Easter peanut m&m's, and dead mouse this past week.

Jennifer Sue said...

Harvey ate all the icky tissues out of the garbage can this morning. Then he hid under the bed so I couldn't get mad at him. At least you choose to eat actual food and not snotty tissues. Harvey's nasty.