Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Somthin' Else From Blog World


Here be 'nother game from blog world, so you can see more 'bout Boogie.

I am... hungry.

I miss... foods.

I think... Boogie needs more stuffs.

I know... what Boogie want. Boogie always know what Boogie want. Boogie never unsure.

I want... you to bring me some foods--somethin' good.

I have... itch, itch, scratch.

I search... for foods and spiders.

I wish... someone would give Boogie more treats and take Boogie for ride.

I hate... not gettin' 'nuf treats.

I am... still hungry.

I fear... heights and not gettin' 'nuf foods.

I always... hungry.

I love... foods and loves (when Boogie want them).

I feel... hungry.

I hear... Big Baby.

I smell... Big Baby.

I wonder... 'bout Big Baby.

I care... 'bout foods and Nat and Nano (as long as they give me stuffs).

I regret... nuffin'.

I am... Boogie.

I believe... in power of Boogie.

I dance... for foods and when Nat or Nano come home from 'xplorin'.

I write... Boogie blog.

I win... at every stuff.

I never... a bad girl. Always good girl.

I listen... when Nano tell Boogie what Boogie want to hear or when Nano going to spank.

I can... do every stuffs.

I am... hungriest than ever.

2 comments:

Jennifer Sue said...

Boogie and Jen are similar animals. I too only care about Nat and Nano when they give me stuffs...like beers and quesadillas.

DCAja said...

this is great! 😎👍