Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Tag Boogie It

Boogie tryin' somethin' new. Boogie been tagged and Boogie gonna do it 'cause it got pictures. The deal be that Boogie gots to answer questions 'bout Boogie with picture from Google search. Nothin' better than findin' out more 'bout Boogie.

1- My first name.
















2-My Middle Name.




















3- My Last Name












4-My age.











(Boogie way look better than this pug--who know how old it is.)

5- Favorite Vacation Spot.




















6- A Past Love.
















7- College Major.
















8- If I was going to do it all over?




















9- Where did I grow up?















10- Where do I live now?




















11- A Past Pet.




















12- A friend's nickname:




















13-My First Job:











14- Favorite Food?










15- My Favorite Color:













16- What am I doing right now?




















17- A Bad Habit of mine:





2 comments:

Adrianna said...

This is awesome.

(And yes, I think she might be evil.)

Jessica said...

Love it. Can I steal it for my blog?